Monday, September 26, 2011

Tough luck Kel. I've done the same so you are in good company. I got out on some of the same route we did Saturday and made it 3 out and 3 back and avoided gulping down any bugs this time so I considered it a success. I started fast and ran out of steam towards the end. My Garmin comes in on Wednesday so I can start not cheating on times which should make Chris happier. I did show 14.19 on Saturday and you techies were only at 14 :) Gorgeous temp and night for a run. I'm trying to use this nice Fall weather prior to it getting ugly. Already counting how many gels I have for a 16 hopefully this weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Getting six in was good - wish I could've. You're going to dig the Garmin, for sure. Your Nike+ seemed groovy too, though - I'll be interested in hearing your thoughts comparing the two.

    Beware the hedgepig.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good run BZ. The downward trend in the diagram above is good, but it reminds me of my stock portfolio...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Z - hope the run went well this morning. My run last night didn't pan out- it'll probably be a late afternoon run today.

    ReplyDelete